SPINK AREA SUPPORT NETWORK
Local Mental Health Resources
- Avera Farm: 1-800-691-4336 Farmers, ranchers and people who live in rural communities. 24 hours a day. FREE and Confidential.
- Helpline Center South Dakota: 1-800-273-8255 anytime, day or night. The service is free and confidential. Call 211 or Text your zip code to 898211.
- Text4Hope serves all high schools in South Dakota. Teens can text icare to 898211 to talk to a caring staff.
- 3 Wise Women Counseling & Recovery Services, Redfield:
- Tonya Jungwirth LPC-MH, 605-460-1616
- Anne Jockheck LPC, 605-450-1111
- Marcie Robertson LAC, 605-450-6031
- Community Mental Health Centers in South Dakota
- Northeastern Mental Health Center: Jo McCool, MS, LPC, QMHP, Aberdeen, 605-229-1000. Now offering FREE counseling services for farmers and their families - at no cost. Call 605-225-1010 for more information
- Community Counseling Services (Hand, Beadle, Kingsberry) Huron: 605-352-8596
- NAMI: National Alliance on Mental Illness 1-800-273-8255
- Redfield Clinic & Community Memorial Hospital: 605-472-0510
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255, Text HOME to 741741
- Veteran Services